Friday 25 October 2013

#HOTSHOT PHELADI LETOABA


Pheladi Letoaba (19) hails from Soshanguve, Pretoria. She is currently studying Logistics at Tshwane University of Technology, and indulges in a number of activities ranging from free-lance modelling to sewing. We got to spend an afternoon with her - a very pleasant influence to have around and clearly one with great ambitions.
               
CCSA: What are your ambitions? What do you plan 2 achieve in the future?

Pheladi: I'm passionate about art. And everything that is beauty and/or has to do with it. I'd love to travel in the near future, which is why I'm studying the course that I'm doing; logistics. And if I can successfully integrate modelling and my profession I could reach great heights.

CCSA: I like that answer.. What do you do with your leisure time? Weekends and stuff?

Pheladi: I spend my time looking for new fashion ideas. Im currently learning how to sew. I want to design my own clothing, but not necessarily become a designer. I hang out with my friends. I love researching on my career whenever i can.

CCSA: Wow, you're focused though! Who is your role model? And how does he/she inspire you?

Pheladi: This might sound cliché but I look up to my mother. She is the kind of person that I myself would like to be when I grow up. She has an amazing heart and she never lets anything up her down, she is everything that represents a strong woman.

CCSA: Alright. Fair enough. You're a beautiful woman, there's no doubt about it. Intelligent too! How did you start modelling?

Pheladi: The reason I started in the first place was because people were always asking if I'm a model. That triggered me wanting to get in the industry, and from there that's when started going for castings.

CCSA: Okay. Thank you very much for your time! We're looking forward to working with you in the future.

Interview by: Umile Charumbira for ChitChat Mzansi
Photography: Pfungwa Ruredzo & Liquid X Shots

No comments:

Post a Comment